The following Merrimack residents made the Dean's List for Fall 2012 quarter at Rochester Institute of Technology:
- Daniel Charles, a fifth-year student in RIT's Kate Gleason College of Engineering.
- Erik Hamnqvist, a second-year student in RIT's Kate Gleason College of Engineering.
- Jessica Rought, a fourth-year student in RIT's E. Philip Saunders College of Business.
- Matthew Soucy, a second-year student in RIT's B. Thomas Golisano College of Computing and Information Sciences.
- Noel Wellman, a first-year student in RIT's College of Applied Science and Technology.
Rochester Institute of Technology is internationally recognized for academic leadership in computing, engineering, imaging science, sustainability, and fine and applied arts, in addition to unparalleled support services for deaf and hard-of-hearing students. RIT enrolls 17,500 full- and part-time students in more than 200 career-oriented and professional programs, and its cooperative education program is one of the oldest and largest in the nation.