Here are five things you should know as you start your Monday.
1. Observe Veterans Day. Merrimack will observe Veterans Day today with a ceremony that starts at the Last Rest Cemetery and ends at the VFW on Daniel Webster Highway. Get more information about the ceremony and what's open and closed today.
2. Free dinner for vets. The Homestead Restaurant and Tavern announced on Facebook on Sunday that it will serve a free prime rib dinner for all Veterans today, starting at 3 p.m.
3. Give blood. Merrimack teenager Brandon Snell's f in honor of our veterans, is today from 2-7 p.m. at St. James United Methodist Church. Help combat a critical need for blood and honor the country's veterans by stopping in a donating a pint today.
4. Craft fair coming. Merrimack High School's seventh annual Winter Craft Fair is this Saturday, Nov. 17, from 9 a.m.-3 p.m. at the high school. Features more than 100 vendors and free admission for the whole family. Concessions will be available for purchase.
5. Weather watch. Today certainly won't feel like November, and thankfully that's because it's going to be so darn nice! According to the National Weather Service, we're looking at a high of 70 degrees and sunny skies today. Tonight, there's a chance of showers, mostly after 11